live scanner feed

pleasantvfdhistory

The Pleasant Volunteer Fire Department was founded on June 1, 1949 as the first Volunteer Fire Department in Pleasant Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania for the purpose of providing EMS and Fire protection for the residents of Pleasant Township.
 
CHARTER MEMBERS
Glenn C. Elliott Ebert J. Clark B. J. Blackett
James E Pierce Harry A. Huckabone Floyd E. Anderson
R. Y. Confer Sam D. Gigliotti C. W. Zinger
Howard B. Billman Myron E. Rapp R. L. Yeagle
Ross R. Wood Frank J. Valone Joseph L. Musante
  Fritz W. Reider